Please direct all job related questions to our hiring hotline at 215-650-9154Matthew Rathgeb Painting, Inc.Philadelphia, PA
Employment Type: Full-Time Painters Needed
Looking for a dynamic and motivated team player to join the #1 Painting Crew in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas as a Full-Time Painter. Ideal candidate will perform painting, staining, sanding, spackling and all other paint-related duties in a professional and business-like manner. Candidate will effectively carry out these job duties with precision and within the time frame given by the crew lead and/or general manager. Matthew Rathgeb Painting, Inc. offers a competitive salary in a team-oriented environment. The owner cares about his employees and treats them like family. If you are ready for a long-term career with a company that takes care of its employees, look no further!
- Complete various painting functions including, but not limited to: prepping and painting walls, woodwork, trim, stairways, windows and shutters, etc. in the timetable allotted with minimal supervision.
- Ability to safely move and use ladders and other power equipment (sanders, sprayers, etc.)
- Works well with other crew members and performs the tasks assigned with neatness and accuracy, always adhering to all safety rules.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times while on the job.Be respectful of the homeowner and surrounding area as it pertains to language, noise, music and proper use of equipment in the absence of a crew leader.
- Respond daily to customers’ questions and concerns on the job site (and in the absence of a crew leader).
- Report any issues and/or concerns to crew leader, supervisor, or general manager promptly.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a knowledge of job-site safety and equipment, with a clear understanding of the products and how they are used.
- Must follow all preparation procedures (i.e. sanding, caulking, sealing, etc.) and have a thorough understanding of the painting process.
$15+ hourly rate (based on prior experience level)
- We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, nationality, disability or any other protected status
- Decisions to hire are based on the following: personal interview, references, skillset/ability to perform the job, prior employment history, willingness to accept offered hourly wage
- We require that full-time employees work solely for Matthew Rathgeb Painting, Inc.